A collection of my best Cinematic LUTs for LOG & Rec709 footage that I use everyday to give my footage the best aesthetic posible.
This are my best LUTs so far, over the past few years I worked more and more on my grading skills as if a painter works on his painting skills. I think good color grading comes from hours and hours of work, a lot of good content consumed and a lot of a lot research.
These LUTs are designed to give you a clean cinematic look that perserves the Dynamic Range of the camera for all kind of shooting scenarios including Indoor, Outdoor, Landscape and Commercials without having to spend hours grading your footage.
- 9 Cinematic LUTs for Rec709 (.cube files )
- 9 Cinematic Luts for LOG (.cube files )
- Compatible with Adobe Premiere, Final Cut X, DaVinci Resolve, Photoshop, and any other software that utilizes 3D LUTs.
- A mini course on how I grade my footage inside Davinci Resolve.
- A how to PDF with step by step guide to install my LUTs
While these LUTs are designed to work with any footage, you will get the best results if your clips are shot in a flat picture profile for better dynamic range (eg. SLOG3 ).
For footage that has already been corrected, the Rec709 LUTs will work best, for LOG footage, the LOG LUTs will work best.
You can also use Log LUTs combined with Rec709 LUTs for a more intense results.
Write a review
Only logged in and enrolled users can post reviews.
This course does not have reviews