Follow along as I demonstrate my full post-processing Lightroom workflow on a wildlife photograph of a red fox.
In this video, I will explain:
- How to use only Lightroom to achieve effects that were once only possible using Photoshop.
- Using color separation to make your subject stand out
- Creating a new light source
- Using contrast to lead the viewer where you want them to look
- Many more intermediate and advanced tips to create eye-catching images!
To follow along with this instructional video, you will need a copy of Adobe Lightroom from October 2021 or newer.
Write a review
Only logged in and enrolled users can post reviews.
This course does not have reviews